Freedom of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

this was not a wow factor cruise

Sail Date: October 01, 2014

several times I have been on cruises and always live music on this ship they watched football hockey or baseball which I could have done from the comfort of my own home and would have been a lot cheaper.

Cons: when i booked had a balcony because i smoked no notice till i showed up u can no longer smoke on them\, guest services could have cared less one way or another a big let down this time and i love to cruise!!

Recommends Freedom of the Seas? No.