Freedom of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Fabulous Freedom of the Seas

Sail Date: May 01, 2013

This was such a great experience. It was our first cruise and I don't know how we will expect a better one. The food was fabulous\, the staff friendly and helpful. I feel I was a part of one big family. We always had something fun to do or we could enjoy a quiet sunset.

Pros: The Dining Room food and waiters

Cons: Ice Show

Recommends Freedom of the Seas? Yes!

Didn't like the Ice Show\, but everything else was top notch
The My Time Dining was out of this world. Best food I'm ever had in my life and I'm a good cook. Only negative in Windjammer buffet was no NON-dairy milk for my cereal or oatmeal. I'm lactose intolerant