Fabulous Freedom of the Seas

Freedom of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Sail Date: May 01, 2013
This was such a great experience. It was our first cruise and I don't know how we will expect a better one. The food was fabulous\, the staff friendly and helpful. I feel I was a part of one big family. We always had something fun to do or we could enjoy a quiet sunset.

The My Time Dining was out of this world. Best food I'm ever had in my life and I'm a good cook. Only negative in Windjammer buffet was no NON-dairy milk for my cereal or oatmeal. I'm lactose intolerant

Didn't like the Ice Show\, but everything else was top notch

Pros: The Dining Room food and waiters

Cons: Ice Show

Recommends Freedom of the Seas? Yes!