Freedom of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Purser

Dissapointing holiday cruise

Sail Date: November 23, 2014

SadOverall a very disappointing experience. So much so that I will look into other cruise lines and probably not book another Royal Caribbean cruise. Ports missed and cut short with nothing done to make up for it, high pressure sales traps and tactics used the entire cruise, and a lot of rude staff members that were not handled by guest services. Very different from my other experiences with this cruise line. It used to be the only line I would cruise on and I am very sad it has changed so much.

Port Canaveral, Florida
Labadee (Cruiseline Private Island)
Falmouth, Jamaica
George Town, Grand Cayman
Did not make port
Was pushed to go to a shopping district that gives the cruiseline kick backs and was very expensive.