Freedom of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

First Cruise

Sail Date: October 05, 2014

I was overwhelmed with all that was to do.  Meeting people from everywhere.  Service and room were great.  Only thing I wished was if there were more times of doing events [like dancing] for the older crowd at earlier times.  Get us started early we party the night away.  My husband got into the grove when we begin to start the shore excursions.  The beaches [especially St. Thomas] were great.  If I get the opportunity I will do again.

Perry was the best. All the servers were great.
Port Canaveral, Florida
Cococay (Cruiseline's Private Island)
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
The tour of the city was great, but the beach was magnificent. The water was extremely clear. I could see the fish. I can not swim but had no problem getting in the water and splashing around. I was more confident of myself on this beach I went out further in the water than normal.
Philipsburg, St. Maarten