Freedom of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Third Mate

Wonderful Voyage

Sail Date: May 18, 2014

My husband and I had a wonderful cruise. We were accompanied by my Aunt and Uncle.  The food was fabulous and everyone we came into contact with from the Royal Caribbean cruise line went out of their way to make our voyage the best ever.

We will definitely cruise again on Royal Caribbean!

Very clean
Every meal was a true dining experience.
Went outof their way to help.
Loved the Platters! and the Royal Caribbean Singers. The music was turned up way too loud--my ears rang for an hour aftereard!
Children's Programs N/A
Need more excursions that don't include shopping stops--want to see the islands.
Very clean.
Port Canaveral, Florida
Started there--easy access.
Cococay (Cruiseline's Private Island)
Weather prevented stopping.
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
Again shopping stops--wanted to see the islane.
Philipsburg, St. Maarten