I would change a few things

Freedom of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Eastern Caribbean
Sail Date: November 03, 2013

Your bartenders are awful. They were very slow at every bar I went to. It would take at least five to ten minutes for a bartender to ask what we wanted, they would make other drinks before getting me my beer, and they were rude. Everyone other staff member I encountered was very upbeat, nice, and helpful but your bartenders were the complete opposite. I would assume they would be the nicest on the cruise since you gain most of your profits from the bar. It wasn't a very good experience.

except for the bartenders