NOT GOOD AT ALL

Eastern Caribbean
Sail Date: June 30, 2013
Ship: Freedom of the Seas
Cabin Type: Suite
We boarded the ship it started out with long lines, then our suitcase were
delivered to our room just to find them and our clothes soaking wet. The food it the main dining room was horrible I had to send my steak back it was just plain ugly, also the service was very slow. We switched over the extra$$$$ restaurants and they were just o.k. not worth the extra $$$$
At the pool if you don't get their in a crack of dawn good luck in getting a chair. I can go on but I think you get the point if you are reading this.

Very disappointed.