Good Cruise!

Freedom of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Eastern Caribbean
Sail Date: February 10, 2013
Cabin Type: Suite
Everything was fine. Afew suggestions: Better directions. I went to signup for Ice show at 9:30am at the customer relations desk. I was told they were doing it downstairs on the 4th floor. Went down to the ice rink thru a room with an art selling program and waited 20 minutes in line to find out it was for skating lesson only, and the Ice show was outside on this floor. Went out thru the AArt Show looked around and finally found someone that said its on the right side as you go in to the Art show! I went in and they were closing up and was directed to Customer service. When I got to Customer Service, there were 25 people in line ahead of me.

The Food Service group should definately find a was to serve warm toast in the morning! I know you have 4000+ customers, but cold toast is really not an acceptable option.

Cold Toast