IT WAS OK CRUISE

Freedom of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Eastern Caribbean
Sail Date: July 15, 2012
Ship: Freedom of the Seas
The ship was not that clean, Teddy who cleaned the room, the waiter and assistant waiter were very friendly and I enjoyed eating in the dining room. Esther gave me a massage, and she is lovely. Spainish teenagers ran amuck, knocking me down in the hall, and kept on going, no manners. I did enjoy the Ice Show, so there were some good times, but over all, I would not reccomend this ship for a cruise. That is my opinion only.

Pros: NOT SURE

Cons: RUDENESS OF TEENAGERS\, HAVING TO BE FELT DOWN BY ENTRANCE PERSON

Recommends Freedom of the Seas? No.