A beautiful cruise

Freedom of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Sail Date: April 01, 2012
Ship: Freedom of the Seas
Cabin Type: Suite
It is too big, and I guess due to the short cruises and changing of passengers every week wears out the people working on-board. They were all much more tired than the staff onboard the 10 days cruise I had onboard Jewel of the Seas 2 years ago.

Excellent

As mentioned before, whenever a US lady comes along, they let go of everyone else. Very disappointing.

I had to ask for my bathroom floor being washed several hours after we came onboard. It was ever so dirty.

The bathroom was half the size of the one I had on Jewel, even though they were both jr suites

Pros: Breakfast and dinner

Cons: That the old US ladies gets all attention whenever or wherever they show up.

Recommends Freedom of the Seas? No.