Freedom of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Average cruise experience

Sail Date: March 25, 2012

Traveled As: Family w/young children

Room Type: Suite

This was my 6th sailing with RCCL and as with my last sailing I am not as impressed. The level of customer service that I had been accustomed to in years past was definitely not up to par. We had several rude crew members in guest services and found that they were not as accommodating as they once were. The food was good, definitely average compared to the Carnival Dream which we did last year. Overall, it was a good vacation but I definitely did not see the added value of Royal as I once did in years past, which is why we chose to spend the extra $.

Recommends Freedom of the Seas? No.