Freedom of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Great cruise

Sail Date: February 26, 2012

The ship is beautiful. The food was very good and fresh. I did not like the room over the prom deck, no privacy with curtain open, I had my curtains closed the whole time, you can clearly see into the rooms.
employees are very friendly, ship is clean.

Pros: friendly employees ////clean ship

Cons: I couldn't open my curtains on the prom deck, you can see in clearly from other rooms

Recommends Freedom of the Seas? Yes!

not a lot of space for clothes. bed should be closer to the window rather then having to climb around to get to the other side of the room. DID NOT LIKE THAT I COULD NOT OPEN MY CURTAINS, YOU CAN SEE CLEARLY INTO ROOMS.
first dinning should be at 5:30 to be able to make the 7:00pm show for those early to bed