Freedom of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

First Cruise

Sail Date: February 26, 2012

Being my first cruise, I can only make comparison's based on my expectations. I found the overall cruise to be better than I had hoped for. Check in was a total disaster. Took about 2 hours from the time we got in line until we set foot on the ship. We were never informed of problems, approximate waiting time, nor suggestions to speed up process. Felt more like livestock being herded into a pen than paying customers.

Pros: Variety

Cons: Check in - total disaster

Recommends Freedom of the Seas? Yes!