"Great Cruise"

Freedom of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Eastern Caribbean
Sail Date: August 28, 2011
We were on the Freedom of the Seas...the ship is beautifiul, staff couldn't be more helpful. The ship is kept clean and you don't even realize the crew is working. I've been on 9 cruises now. I have taken other cruise lines such as Princess when we went to Alaska...But the Carnival cruise I took you couldn't give me a FREE Carnival cruise I WOULDN'T take it.... No class says it all. Royal Caribbean is all about making you "SPECIAL" no matter how many thousands of other people are on board with you!!! Great experience every time I sail with Royal Caribbean.

The desserts in the Winjamer could be just a little more like the dinner ones.

There really isn't much you can say when your expectations have been met....to their fullest in this catagory.

We went parasailing 600' like I've done before in St. Thomas and shopped great time.
Very disappointed we were unable to stop at either one of RC private island....(due to the huricane days prior) our stop was changed to Nassau... I was VERY disappointed because that's why I book Eastern that private island is just like a free day of relaxing and enjoying RC staff. Stopping in Nassau made the trip more rushed and more expensive!
Sights, shopping and St. Maarten is beautiful.... We also rented a Jet Ski and had a blast and went Scuba diving for the first time...which was an experience..

Pros: Just about everything

Cons: We didn't get to go to your private island like scheduled

Recommends Freedom of the Seas? Yes!