Freedom of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Freedom of the Seas

Sail Date: July 24, 2011

My husband and I just came back from this cruise & we already miss it. We received excellent service from all staff. The excursions that we took in some of the ports were definitely worth it!! I loved every minute of this cruise!

Pros: Entertainment, service, clean stateroom, multiple pools, activities, & ports of call

Cons: Food in main dining room was my least favorite since there was no variety.

Recommends Freedom of the Seas? Yes!

George Town, Grand Cayman
Beautiful. Rented bikes & went to 7 mile beaches!
Authentic Mexican food was delicious!! Visited Tulum Ruins, & playa del Carmen... This is a definitely must go back
Falmouth, Jamaica
Dunn's Fall is a must! It was fun climbing the falls! Our excursion also took us to Montego Bay where we got to spend time @ the beach, eat local food , & shop.
Labadee (Cruiseline Private Island)
This port is to relax & enjoy the sun! There's plenty of activities available if u want to stay active