Freedom of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Sail Date: May 01, 2011

Traveled As: Family w/young children

This was my families first cruise and we enjoyed it so much that we are already planning to travel again. While on board we were treated like royalty. The staff knew us by name and really made us feel welcomed. It was very sad to leave after being on boar for 7 nights. I could really get use to this type of travel and treatment. I have probably convinced everyone I know to take a cruise with RC.

Pros: The staff, the food, accommondations, activities, the band by the poolside and friendliness

Cons: waiting for elevators- especially when the ship docked and everyone was trying to catch elevators at the same time.

Recommends Freedom of the Seas? Yes!

The ship was very clean . I never seen anything out of order. It is a big ship and I admit that I was not able to see everything on board. THe things that I did see were great.
THe staff was great and alwys went above and beyond to accommadate our family. I really miss them .
The resturants offered a large variety of foods and beverages. I enjoyed having the specific seating times for the formal dining hall. It gave me something to look forward to every night. We also went to Chops to celebrate a birthday and the service was also great.
I would say that we had a nice size state room. Our room attendent was amazing and was always willing to assist with any of our needs.
There is lots to do on the ship. Every night we received a schedule of activities for the next day. The only thing that was disappointing was the water areboics instructor and even with that , we were able to laugh.
My 7 year old nephew had a ball and didn't want to go home after the cruise was over.