Freedom OTS Amazed Everyday

Freedom of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean

Sail Date: July 01, 2010
Ship: Freedom of the Seas
Cabin Type: Suite
I have been on 5 Carnival Cruises (The Paradise, the Triumph 3 times, and the Celebration) so it was nice to try a new cruise line. This ship is beyond amazing. If you want to be blown away the moment you step on board, go on this ship. We had the grand suite and got VIP check it it took 15 minutes for a family of SEVEN! Alan the cruise director was amazing and never let you down. The Promenade was BEAUTIFUL i ate at Cafe Promenade every day and the bar tender remembered my name and my favorite coca cola and always had it ready. This ship does not disappoint, PERIOD

Wellllllll, if you've been on Carnival like me then own RCL at food. I am sorry to say so.

good activities, the parades are iffy

My sister never wanted to leave

So friendly, always remembered you on a ship that huge!

Cleaning staff was there 24/7, seen but not heard. Colors, layout, locations all were exactly what you need to navigate easily.

Grand Suite: AMAZING Interior on floor 10 also amazing

Pros: Beautiful Ship, Promenade, Staff was friendly to the point you remembered everyone, Alan the Cruise Director was the funniest and most experienced director i have ever seen.

Cons: As soon as a show let out, good luck getting back to your cabin. But LITTLE cons

Recommends Freedom of the Seas? Yes!