Freedom of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

First cruise

Sail Date: December 01, 2010

This was my first cruise and I thought I would love it, and I did....more than I even expected. This was my favorite vacation ever. Me and my wife were on our honeymoon and we met 4 other honeymooners the first night at the "honeymoon" meet and greet party. So, we hung out with them quite a bit. We did karoke, hit the casino (won $500!), flowrider, watched football, comedy shows, used the great fitness and spa facilities...and tons of cocktails(actually not as expensive as I was expecting). I was surprised how easy it was to get on and off the boat. and the staff was fantastic.

Pros: Everything...the food, staff, entertainment, and it was all so easy!

Cons: none

Recommends Freedom of the Seas? Yes!

definately eat at chops at least once
I had the smallest stateroom, but we were very rarely in it.