Freedom of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Our first but not our last

Sail Date: November 01, 2010

A great ship, lot's to do and a wonderful crew that was eager to help anytime help was needed. I was a little apprehensive that I may get sea sick but this ship is so large and smooth sailing I was put at ease the first hour the ship left the dock.

Pros: Overall a wonderful cruse

Cons: The only negative comments I have is you get nickled and dimed to death like charging $1.95 for a glass of coke with your meal (this is a policy they need to rethink).. In addition, I wish that baned smokin alltogether. We had a balcony cabin but could only open the door when the people in the next

Recommends Freedom of the Seas? Yes!

Although the ship was launched in 2006 it looked like it was launched yesterday. Everything was clean, well layed out, and caters to just about everyone's need.
Gormet food is wasn't but it was tasty, pleantyful and well presented. We chose anytime dining but found it difficult to make any changes. The only reason I gave it five stars was the wait staff. Although we felt, at times, that we were getting rushed through the system, overall it was a pleasant experience.
Everything worked and was clean. Thank goodness we are not heavyweights or we would have never fit in the showers.
The crew overall was top notch. They were always attentive, and gave us the impression that we really mattered.
The shows, especially the Ice show was great. We are not drinkers so we were limited as to wat was available to us but that was our choice. We would have visited the casino but neither of us could stand the smell of the smokers. If you like the late night entertainment, this ship should handle all your needs.