Need another vacation

Freedom of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Sail Date: September 01, 2010
The surfing was great and just for that I do recommend the ship.

The quality of food has gone down. I could not say I liked the selection or quality of food at dinner. Our best meal was @ Johnny Rockets and we had to pay $5.00 not including the milk shakes.

They can work on more activities around the pool.

I got hurt at the adult pool and the pool attendants nor any other employee's helped . All I needed was a bandage and what I was instructed to do was walk (even though they could see I was not able to walk) to the other side of the ship go to the 1st floor and purchase a bandage.

The public bathrooms were fairly clean.

Window cabins are a decent size.

Pros: Surfing

Cons: food

Recommends Freedom of the Seas? Yes!