Freedom of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Best Vacation Ever!!!

Sail Date: June 27, 2010

We recently sailed on Royal Caribbeans Freedom of the Seas. It was the trip of a lifetime. Neither of us had ever been on a cruise before and we were not sure what to expect. We were both blown away. The ship was enormous. It consisted of various levels of bars and resteraunts and entertainment. There was no shortage of amusement from the exciting shows to the screening room, ice rink, and rock-climbing wall. There was plenty to do for people of all ages and interests. We had heard that Royals Caribbeans dining selections were phenomenal but yet they still exceeded our expectations. Unfortunately, we never made it to Chops Grille or Portofinos but the food at the other dinning rooms was so exceptional that we didnt feel like we were missing out. In fact, the service was so impeccable and the meals were so delicious that dining is up there with my favorite experiences. One of the nicest features was the very well equipped gym and yoga facility. I loved the way the fitness room jutted out into the ocean. I dont think Ive ever felt so motivated during my workouts as I did on the Freedom of the Seas something about the way you feel suspended over the ocean was so beautiful. I also loved the track that ran the perimeter of the top deck and boasted some of the most stunning views Ive seen. We were crazy about the night life options, from champagne bars to hot clubs every night we felt like we had been transported to a totally different place where we could really cut loose. I was thrilled with our stateroom. I was surprised by how spacious it felt. There was a place to put everything so we were really able to settle in. Every morning we woke to the most stunning ocean views and every night we would sit out on the balcony and marvel at the stars. Our stateroom attendant was excellent we went the entire week in want of nothing. The Freedom of the seas offered everything we could have wanted and then some. I will certainly be cruising with Royal Caribbean again!

Pros: The food and service was impeccable

Cons: We had to come home :)

Recommends Freedom of the Seas? Yes!

We were celebrating our honeymoon and had been seated at a table with a group. Needless to say, we weren't thrilled but the maitre' d went above and beyond to set us up with a private table for the two of us. It was really nice!