Freedom of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Sail Date: July 01, 2010

The ship was beautiful. I swear it was Vegas on water. When you first get on the ship you cant tell whats the main deck because there was so much to do and see on the boat itself. My family had 2 rooms one with a balcony and one inside. The inside room got really dark but was very roomie and very elegant.

Pros: The food, the stops the EVERYTHING!!! and the ship was spectaular. Nothing like Ive ever seen before. Vegas in water.

Cons: NOTHING ^-^

Recommends Freedom of the Seas? Yes!

I had fruit soup every night. It was so good! Sadly i gained a few pounds after that week.....