Freedom of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

An Amazing Cruise

Sail Date: August 01, 2010

I've been on four or five cruises and have been on two seperate cruise lines apart from Royal and it is most certainly my favorite cruiseline. There is an abundance of everything, there is never a time when you are on the ship that there isn't something to do. THe sheer size of it is amazing as is everything availabe to you. You truly feel like you are in the lap of luxury. Now i know that Royal seems expensive in terms of say Carnival or Norweigan but you can be sure that it is well worth its price. If you can afford it I say go for a balcony, it's very relaxing and calming to walk outside your room and sit on the balcony listening to the calming sounds of the sea. Also an inside room is going to be the best economical option and it is a good choice if its all you can afford because then you can explore the ship for the beautiful views. I would say the western Carribean is in the middle is terms of relaxing routes between the Southern( buisiest, only one day at sea) and the Eastern( very slack, three ports of call no private island, three sea days. I've been on this route twice and plan to go a third time beacuse I love it so much. With Royal it doesnt matter much where you go because it will be most defiantely be amazing!

Pros: I loved everything

Cons: Nothing that I didn't like

Recommends Freedom of the Seas? Yes!

THe food is great although I'm not a fan of their specialty restuarants cost as much s they do. As much as the crusie cost they should either be inclued or only cost five or ten dollars a person not close to thirty. I also hate that naything that isn't water or tea cost six or seven dollars a pop but then again they do have deals if you want to purchase them.
Always kept in immaculate order, cleaned twice a day. I could live like this forever!
The staff is great they never get upset or out of order with their customers even though some people deserve it. They always address you whenever they see you and show you the utmost respect. I greatly value the fact that these people are more than good at their jobs they go above and beyond to give prestine service, whihc is a great reason why I love Royal.
Every night there is a great show to see in the theater or movies to be watched in the screening room or something, there is never a time when you'll find yourself sitting in your room thinking to yourself " I'm bored there's nothing to to!". There is always something to do and everything is fun and exciting.
Everything is kept clean and in order, everyday you wake up on the ship you almost feel as if you are viewing it for the first time on acount of how presetine it is kept.