Freedom of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Amazing vacation!!

Sail Date: May 01, 2010

The ship is very large and beautiful. It is a little overwelming at first, but you get used to where everything is after a while. Boarding was very easy. I loved how you could always find food somewhere!! I don't think there was a single time when I was bored. The FlowRider is super fun, the kid's H2O zone is a blast, and the service couldn't be better. I reccomend the ice show and magic show. The theme nights were one of my favorite parts (70's night, 80's night, more). Sorrento's pizza is amazing (and free!!), the shops are fun, and pretty much the whole prominade is unbelieveable! The only thing I can think of as needing to improve is that they need to make sure that they split the teens into 12-14 and 15-17, because it was combined as 12-17. I think they usually do, there just weren't that many kids. overall, great ship, great trip, loads of fun!

Pros: FlowRider, food, service, activities

Cons: the teens were all grouped together (12-17 instead of 12-14 and 15-17)

Recommends Freedom of the Seas? Yes!

Good for all age groups except teens.
AMAZING!! Very clean and beautiful.
Gormet! Very high-class food in the formal dining room.
My balcony room was awesome!
Very nice and friendly!