Absolutely amazing!!!

Freedom of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Eastern Caribbean
Sail Date: April 25, 2010
The Freedom of the Seas had the most amazing staff ever! They were always ready to help no matter what was going on. I was truly impressed! The ship was clean and offered plenty to do. We had our entire family onboard from ages 14 mos to 66 years. there was something for all of us! We will definitely be back, we are thinking of making it a yearly family vacation.

I would've like to have had a little more control on the age group of my daughter (age:14). i would've like to have had the hours of the clubs be from 10pm - 2am with a check-in/check-out policy, instead of them having the ability to roam the ship until their curfew. But they had a great time!!

I think this is what I was the most surprised about. The ship staff was always going above and beyond in my opinion. They were ALWAYS friendly, courteous, and extemely helpful.

Unfortunately, due to weather, we did not get to visit this port which is the one that my teenage daughter was really looking forward to. Is is possible that we could have adjusted the schedule and stopped at this port on the way back?

Pros: Everything...the entire experience was awesome!

Cons: ???

Recommends Freedom of the Seas? Yes!