Freedom of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

best holiday for women

Sail Date: October 01, 2009

i had a wonder ful experience due to the aid of our state room attendant Named Albert . I had just found out i was ill before i got on the boat . so timing was wrong but my children and i needed it so we proceeded as planed . Albert was also kind to us in land when we crossed pathes . I do not know how the week would have turned out had it not been for him , he was also very good with my kids on the boat , SO THIS TRIP I WOULD HAVE TO SING THE PRAISES OF Albert . he was out shot in the arm . I most likly will be looking for another cruise very soon . thank you .

Pros: state room

Cons: brought kids ,,lololo

Recommends Freedom of the Seas? Yes!