Freedom of the Seas

Freedom of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Sail Date: September 01, 2009
Ship: Freedom of the Seas
My wife and I just recently returned from sailing on the "Freedom of the Seas." It was everything the Travel Channel indicated. The ship was just fabulous! As many people as the ship held there was always "room" no one area was ever crowded. The ship was clean! Not once did I go into a public restroom and found it dirty...Hats Off to the housekeeping staff for a job well done! The food, daily activities, personnel and shows were excellent! I would highly recommend the Freedom of the Seas!

Pros: The Ship was everything and then some...

Cons: N/A

Recommends Freedom of the Seas? Yes!