Freedom of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Best Ship and best value

Sail Date: September 01, 2009

Very clean and efficient ship with a modern and non gaudy decor. I have been on about 10 ships and this one was easily the best. My room was an inside with only 152 sq, feet but easily made the best use of the space of any ship I have been on.

Pros: Great food and exceptional friendly service. When I read of other reviews complaining of the food, I say, do you think you should have the finest gourmet food for a cruise that costs less than $100.00 a day.

Cons: Length of stays in ports was too short. I am convinced all cruise ships just want you to have just enough time to do your ship shore excursion and then get you back on the ship so all your dollors are spent on the ship.

Recommends Freedom of the Seas? Yes!