Freedom of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Was good for the most part.

Sail Date: July 19, 2009

We enjoyed the ship. It's always easier to complain and this issue has plagued all my RC cruises. People save deck chairs and seats at the shows. RC makes announcements and they have some help hired to try and stop this but the problems continue. If you save a seat, you are a clod. Rude. Obnoxious and I'm sure you don't care what others think. Perhaps you think everybody does it. Nope, not me. When asked to save a seat I simply say I'm sorry, I can't. The rules are the rules. It is time for RC to put a stop to it. Pick up that single shoe, the book, the towel. If your butt is not in the seat then it isn't saved.

Pros: Enjoyed the food and vacation in general.

Cons: Rude people still exist. Saving deck chairs and seats is rude.

Recommends Freedom of the Seas? No.

Ocho Rios, Jamaica
Filthy. Junk everywhere. Beggers err.... people seeking tips for everything is the rule.
Don't Miss: Stay on the ship.
George Town, Grand Cayman
Quality stop and the ONLY reason we went on this cruise.
Don't Miss: Don't miss seven mile beach but watch out for expensive drinks.
OK stop. Too many shop owners out in the sidewalk harranging you to come in to their stores.
Labadee (Cruiseline Private Island)
Rude people save chairs and hammocks and never sit in them. RC does nothing to stop it.
Don't Miss: Stay on the ship.