Great Cruise Experience

Freedom of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Sail Date: May 01, 2009
Ship: Freedom of the Seas
I went on this cruise with my daughter, her husband and 3 boys and found that we all enjoyed our experience on this ship. Service was great. I have some handicapping limitations but found that I never had to wait long for an elevator, the tenders to shore were very accessible and the chairs, etc, easily accomodated me (high enough). First time I had a balcony on a cruise and would never be without one now. Even the bed linens and towels were high grade.

Pros: Ease of movement around the ship. Separation of pools (adult and kids). Service. Variety of shows.

Cons: Maybe higher food standard.

Recommends Freedom of the Seas? Yes!