Freedom of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

What a Cruise

Sail Date: October 19, 2008

Outstanding!!!! This was my first cruise, and it exceeded my expectations. I had a wonderful time. The service was top notch!!!! All my needs were met.

Pros: The Service was wondeful, food was out of this world. Beautiful ship (Freedom of the Seas), the shows were out of this world. This was my first cruise and I exceeded my expecations!!!!!

Cons: had to pay for soft drinks, like coke, pepsi.. I could understand paying for "bar drinks" but soft drinks I felt should be free

Recommends Freedom of the Seas? Yes!

San Juan, Puerto Rico
We have family living in Puerto Rico, they took us to "out of the tourist" places, great restaurant, ate good Puerto Rican food!!!!
Philipsburg, St. Maarten
It was great to take the water taxi to see the Dutch side of the island. The beach was beautiful....I wished I would have taken the trip that covers both the French and Dutch side
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
Went on a excursion, wonderful beach, great sailing ship, worth every penny.....