What a Cruise

Freedom of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

7 Night Eastern Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: October 19, 2008
Ship: Freedom of the Seas
Outstanding!!!! This was my first cruise, and it exceeded my expectations. I had a wonderful time. The service was top notch!!!! All my needs were met.
We have family living in Puerto Rico, they took us to "out of the tourist" places, great restaurant, ate good Puerto Rican food!!!!
It was great to take the water taxi to see the Dutch side of the island. The beach was beautiful....I wished I would have taken the trip that covers both the French and Dutch side
Went on a excursion, wonderful beach, great sailing ship, worth every penny.....

Pros: The Service was wondeful, food was out of this world. Beautiful ship (Freedom of the Seas), the shows were out of this world. This was my first cruise and I exceeded my expecations!!!!!

Cons: had to pay for soft drinks, like coke, pepsi.. I could understand paying for "bar drinks" but soft drinks I felt should be free

Recommends Freedom of the Seas? Yes!