Freedom of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

HUGE AND VERY CLEAN SHIP

Sail Date: July 01, 2008

This is the very best cruise my family has ever been In. It's huge and very clean. The staff kiss your you know what for the entire stay at the ship. My kids loved it!!!!!!!!!! The only thing I wish was better was the buffet. The food was excellent but it seem like they close the buffet too early. When I get out of partying I love to eat some buffet food. When I go searching it's all down and close, I have to settle for PIzza. I truely loved it and as soon as i got back i booked my next year cruise on this same ship.

Pros: BEST SERVICE EVER

Cons: BUFFET SHOULD BE OPEN 24 HOURS A DAY

Recommends Freedom of the Seas? Yes!