A Great Ship

Freedom of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

7 Night Eastern Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: June 15, 2008
Ship: Freedom of the Seas
The Ship was by far the nicest I have been on, overall rating would be fantasic except 2 issues.
Sewage smell in the aft stairways, was noticeable everyday and was strong on some occations.
The food was my biggest problem. The formal meals were good but not great like I have expierienced on 2 other cruises. The buffet food was very run of the mill in comparison also, and the buffet serving times were very limiting.
When I registered a complaint to the head of the Customer relations, it was not taken in a very customer friendly manner. This was a large disapointment to me. If you like Pizza and burgers, this is for you.

Pros: Great prominad area/Serving staff was excellent/Shows were great

Cons: Sewage odor in stairway/ Food was disapointing

Recommends Freedom of the Seas? No.