What a beautiful huge cruise!!!

Freedom of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Sail Date: October 01, 2007
Ship: Freedom of the Seas
It was the most beautiful cruise and keep me busy all day and evening until goes to bed. The staffs are wonderful and communicate with paper and pen and some American Sign Language. So many interpreters were provided by the Royal Carribean. There was a no barrier communication. I felt like Freedom of the Cruise were the best deaf world. 3,860 deaf passengers. I watched everyone while I sit and relaxed on the 11th deck. Everyone completely forgot they were on the cruise and forgot what date it was.

Pros: Loved everything, everything BRAND new, very friendly maids, dining, casino, and etc

Cons: nothing

Recommends Freedom of the Seas? Yes!