Freedom of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean

An Great Family Vacation

Sail Date: March 01, 2007

I was very impressed with Freedom of the Seas. I was a little worried when I booked this vacation because of the size of the ship, but when I walked onto this beautiful ship my worries instantly disappeared. The ship is huge, but it is well layed out and easy to get around. There are endless amounts of activites each day. The flowrider and climbing wall were definitely two of the biggest hits with my kids. The rest of the sports deck was great, too. The pools on the ship are wonderful, with so many to choose from. As for food, there is certainly a lot of it. There was never a problem finding something that we wanted to eat. The entertainment on the ship was top notch with a good mix of shows. The rooms were a bit small for the price but were comfortable and layed out well to make the best use of the space. There was ample storage. The one thing that I didn't care for was that although you think a cruise is "all inclusive", there are a lot of extras you end up paying for. Things such as soda pop, Ben and Jerry's ice cream, and Seattle's Best Coffee should be included in the price of the cruise. The arcade was a bit pricey, too, as was bingo at $35 a card. Overall, there is no better way to travel as a family as everyone always found something of interest to do or see or taste or try.

Pros: Tons to do; a great atmosphere

Cons: Extras

Recommends Freedom of the Seas? Yes!