Freedom of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Freedom: Simply the Best!

Sail Date: March 01, 2010

Traveled As: Family w/young children

This was my 10th cruise and the customer service on Freedom takes the cake! I will however never book with again: they have poor cutomer service farmed out to a third world country, they put me on hold for about 2 hours grand total and still didn't accept my perfectly good $100 cupon. Once they had my credit card number they charged me what they felt like. My family had two cabins and they assigned my husband to a cabin that was 5 mins walk away from mine, than refused to change it.
Chances are good taht the customer svc rep did not understand what we were asking for because of their poor English. One of them promissed to call us back the next day, when my hb asked about what time, she replied that she did not know and for him "to take a day off work and wait for the call."

Pros: variety of activities

Cons: everything was outstanding

Recommends Freedom of the Seas? Yes!

Newer and well taken care of.
not for a picky eater: it's hard to keep 4000 guest meals tasty and good fresh at all times. I learned to ask for the waiter's recommendations and that worked.
Quite possibly the largest rooms in the industry of cruising.
On an average cruise staff becomes rude the moment they get their tips. These people were respetful and nice till the very end.
two world renowned performers in one week! (Drew Thomas and The Beatles.) Royal Caribbean dancers rock. Abe Hughes, the cruise director, is one of a kind.
Experienced and educated staff, take very personaizedl care of the kids. This was our third cruise with Bubbles Becky :)