Freedom of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

A fabulous trip!

Sail Date: March 01, 2010

This ship is great. I am really prone to motion sickness and despite some rough seas, I was hardly bothered. It has everything you could need and more including a very well equipped gym, spa, food choices, theater and top notch entertainment. It was clean and well maintained, with a strong emphasis on disease control.

Pros: The amenities on this ship are amazing

Cons: Too many spring break youngsters running all over the place...I like kids, but some of them were really loud and a bit rude.

Recommends Freedom of the Seas? Yes!

Food quality was very good, and service was excellent. The Windjammer buffett resteraunt can get really crowded at times.
I'm not sure I'd go for the "pavillion view" again. After the novelty of looking out the first time or two, it's more of a problem because unless you keep the curtains drawn, everyone can see stright in to your cabin. I'd rather have the natural light of an ocean view even if it's only a porthole.
Everyone was really polite and helpful and professional.