A GOOD CRUISE!

Freedom of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: November 19, 2006
Cabin Type: Suite
THE SHIP OVERALL WAS GORGEOUS!! BEAUTIFUL LARGE SHIP!!

THE DINING ROOM FOOD WAS GOOD, EXCEPT SOMETIMES CAME OUT COLD, INSTEAD OF HOT. LIKE THE SOUP WAS LUKE WARM, AND THE SALAD WAS WARM! THE SALAD PLATE SHOULD HAVE BEEN CHILLED, AND THE SALAD WHOULD HAVE BEEN COLD, NOT WARM AND LIMPY.

I HAVE BEEN ON OTHER RCCL SHIPS (20 SHIPS) AND THE SHOWS WERE MUCH BETTER ON THE OTHER SHIPS. HAVE SEEN BETTER SHOWS.

THE SHIP SIZE WAS WONDERFUL AND EVERYTHING WAS CLOSE, THE RESTROOMS, BARS, RESTERANTS ETC... VERY NICE LAYOUT!

THE STATEROOM WAS WONDERFUL!! WE HAD A JUNIOR SUITE, AND IT WAS VERY VERY ROOMY AND CLEAN AND THE BALCONY WAS WONDERFUL. OUT CABIN SEWART WAS THE BEST OVERALL!!!
LABADEE WAS GOOD, BUT THE FOOD WAS BAD. I DO NOT THINK THEY SHOULD HAVE POTATOE SALAD OR ANYTHING WITH CREAM EXPOSED TO 90 DEGREE TEMPERATURE, I GOT VERY SICK 4 - 6 HOURS LATER FROM THE FOOD, AND I COULD NOT ENJOY THE CRUISE FOR 1 DAY AFTER!! (VOMITED) THE FOOD NEEDS REFRIGERATION, OR DO NOT USE CREAMED FOODS WITH MAYNAISE ETC....

Pros: THE SHIP WAS BEAUTIFUL, AND THE CABIN STEWARD WAS FANTASTIC!

Cons: THE DINING ROOM SERVICE WAS TERRIBLE AND IT TOOK CUSTOMER SERVICE 5 HOURS TOTAL TO GET US EXTRA PILLOWS AND 2 ROBES!! WE HAD TO CALL THE DESK 3 TIMES FOR THIS, AND WE FINALLY RECIEVED THE PILLOWS AND 2 ROBES IN 5 HOURS!! THAT SHOULD NOT BE!! WE ARE DIAMOND MEMBERS, AND THIS WAS OUR 20TH CRUISE!

Recommends Freedom of the Seas? Yes!