Freedom of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Great Experience

Sail Date: October 01, 2009

I went on the Freedom of the Seas in October with my Family of 13 and we all had a blast. Out of 15 family members there were 11 of us that were senior citizens. There was always something for all age groups. The entertainment was well selected and we all enjoyed the shows together. The cook-out at LabaDee was great on the Island. I felt very relaxed and the Royal crew created you like queens and Kings.

Pros: My Time Dining

Cons: The sleeping arrangements for three in a room( bump beds)with all over age 52

Recommends Freedom of the Seas? Yes!

We had ocean view and I didn't like that the window was behind the bed and the only way you could look out of the window was if you were in the bed and for Senior citizens that was difficult at times. My sister who is 78 and her two daughters age 52 and 53 had a room next door they had promblems with the sleeping arrangements(bump beds for someone over 52 was difficulf to climb in every night. I which they were told this when making the booking.
Excellent
We especially enjoyed My Time Dining which allowed all of us to eat together and the time we chose each night.
Excellent staff always very friendly
We all had a concerning with the $25 coupon books that were being sold and when you went to the Island stores to claim your free gifts the Quality was very poor and they didn't want to give it to you( the people and all of the ports of these stores were unfriendly except in Mexico where they were Very Friendly