Awesome Honeymoon!

Freedom of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Sail Date: September 01, 2009
Ship: Freedom of the Seas
This trip was my husband's and my honeymoon. I've been on several cruises and this was his first. This trip was by far the best cruise that I've been on - and I think he's a new fan of cruising in general. We had a great time from the ports to the amenities to the good food...and the beds were soooo comfortable. We would definitely reccommend this trip to others - and we'll definitley cruise Royal Carribbean again.

Food was very good, and a lot of options. Disappointed there were no midnight / dessert buffets. Would like more of a selection for room service.

Very good selection - and fun cruise director.

Every staff member genuinely seemed like they enjoyed their job.

Best ship I've been on by far.

Beds were wonderful! Good-sized balcony.

Pros: The ship

Cons: coming home!!

Recommends Freedom of the Seas? Yes!