Freedom of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Awesome Honeymoon!

Sail Date: September 01, 2009

This trip was my husband's and my honeymoon. I've been on several cruises and this was his first. This trip was by far the best cruise that I've been on - and I think he's a new fan of cruising in general. We had a great time from the ports to the amenities to the good food...and the beds were soooo comfortable. We would definitely reccommend this trip to others - and we'll definitley cruise Royal Carribbean again.

Pros: The ship

Cons: coming home!!

Recommends Freedom of the Seas? Yes!

Food was very good, and a lot of options. Disappointed there were no midnight / dessert buffets. Would like more of a selection for room service.
Best ship I've been on by far.
Beds were wonderful! Good-sized balcony.
Every staff member genuinely seemed like they enjoyed their job.
Very good selection - and fun cruise director.