Freedom of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Mother's Day Cruise

Sail Date: May 10, 2009

Royal Caribbean never disappoints! I have never cruised with any other line because I am afraid it won't meet R.C.'s standards and was so glad - again! The Freedom of the Seas is absolutely huge and gorgeous, with something for everyone. This cruise I included some of my adult children who had never been before and they were "wowed" the whole week.

Recommends Freedom of the Seas? Yes!

Most of the entertainment seemed even higher quality than before. It would be nice if some of the humor was less lewd though.
For such a small space, it is amazing how easy it is to fit everything in and feel comfortable and organized!
Never ran into an unfriendly staff member.
Totally awesome!
Every cruise seems to differ in what is included in the cruise price, and it was a little confusing at first to know what was included. It would be nice if Johnny Rocket's was not extra (it was not exstra my last cruise five years ago). It was also disappointing to have to pay such a big price for a soda pass when soda fountain costs are very cheap.
Labadee (Cruiseline Private Island)
George Town, Grand Cayman

Don't Miss: We really enjoyed snorkeling and scuba diving here--a great port for water activities!
Ocho Rios, Jamaica