Freedom of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Nice Cruise But Terrible Guest Relations

Sail Date: September 14, 2008

Room Type: Suite

Ship is no doubt the biggest and has many nice features and entertainments for toddler and adults but not for babies 1 to 2 years old. The kitty pools are only for kids who are potty trained already. Otherwise, the kids are limited to tiny, dinky, little splash pool no bigger than a large jacuzzi. We stayed in a suite and the ammenities are just terrific as well.

Bad experience: We booked our cruise 6 months in advance when there was a promo by RCI on $100 on board spending. This promo is written on the reservation and payment documents by but never acknowledge by the RCI. So, don't trust this kind of promo ever. Better to get $100 deducted of your fare. Guest Relations on board the ship says never send them any notifications and try to blame each other. Such a bad rep. Well, I think I will shop somewhere else for my next cruise. For this I give a non-recommendation ratings.

Pros: Nice ship and nice ammenities

Cons: Not baby friendly and terrible guest service by the RCI representative

Recommends Freedom of the Seas? No.