Freedom of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Loved this ship.!

Sail Date: July 13, 2008

Loved this ship. The room attendants and wait staff were excellent. The cruise Director was almost as good as the outstanding entertainment. You could never get this kind of value on land. There was something for everyone and I never worried about the safety of my son. If you were bored on this ship it was your own fault!

Pros: Atrractive clean -lots of activities

Cons: exiting ship was lengthy process

Recommends Freedom of the Seas? Yes!

Given the number of people that were being served at one time, I was impressed.
Although the rooms were not large, they were very well layed out. They were comfortable and quiet.
Very attractive and clean. The art was very impressive.
I did not have a single bad experience the entire week with the staff. Everyone always had a smile and an offer to help.
I was very impressed with the entertainment. I did not miss one of the shows. The cruse Director was quite the entertainer himself. You need to hang on to him!!
San Juan, Puerto Rico
The city itself was a little Dirty but we enjoyed touring the Fort.
Don't Miss: The fort
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
Mainly shopped. If you are looking for jewelry you are in luck..
Philipsburg, St. Maarten