Most incredible experience of my life

Freedom of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

7 Night Eastern Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: May 04, 2008
Ship: Freedom of the Seas
Very impressed with this ship. Just incredible.

All our waiters were very professional and so friendly and just wonderful. They catered to my dietary needs, Gluten free diet. That alone was so awesome.

Very Very impressed with entertainment. Ship Director was just incredible. Loved the entertainment, singers are so good. Felt like i was at a LasVegas High Dollar show.

Great job of activities for all ages.

Had a problem. My daughter got sick and the medical bill was $688.00. We planned on keeping a cash account. However this took a chunk of unplanned expenses, so my husband sent $2,000.00 from his credit card. It was credit to my acct.the next day & charged to his credit card,however when I checked out there was no record of it. Now we have to go through this long drawn out repute with our credit card company. I don't understand how it could be there one day and then 5 days later not posted. Plus I was charged twice for an excursion.

It didn't even seem like we were on a ship.

Beautiful decor. I feel Royal Carribean is a perfect name. I felt like I was treated as royality.
parisailing
Don't Miss: Parisailing.
Tiki hut snorkeling
Don't Miss: Snorkeling
Rain Forest on horse back, was just wonderful.
Don't Miss: St. Maartens

Pros: Wow, food,mall, ENTERTAINMENT MOST

Cons: Customer Service

Recommends Freedom of the Seas? Yes!