Freedom of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Most incredible experience of my life

Sail Date: May 04, 2008

Very impressed with this ship. Just incredible.

Pros: Wow, food,mall, ENTERTAINMENT MOST

Cons: Customer Service

Recommends Freedom of the Seas? Yes!

It didn't even seem like we were on a ship.
Had a problem. My daughter got sick and the medical bill was $688.00. We planned on keeping a cash account. However this took a chunk of unplanned expenses, so my husband sent $2,000.00 from his credit card. It was credit to my acct.the next day & charged to his credit card,however when I checked out there was no record of it. Now we have to go through this long drawn out repute with our credit card company. I don't understand how it could be there one day and then 5 days later not posted. Plus I was charged twice for an excursion.
All our waiters were very professional and so friendly and just wonderful. They catered to my dietary needs, Gluten free diet. That alone was so awesome.
Beautiful decor. I feel Royal Carribean is a perfect name. I felt like I was treated as royality.
Very Very impressed with entertainment. Ship Director was just incredible. Loved the entertainment, singers are so good. Felt like i was at a LasVegas High Dollar show.
Great job of activities for all ages.
San Juan, Puerto Rico
Rain Forest on horse back, was just wonderful.
Don't Miss: St. Maartens