Freedom of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Wow the best cruise I have ever been on!

Sail Date: February 01, 2008

Traveled As: Family w/young children

I love this ship. I just sailed this in February with my daughter Summer and my husband Steve. Everything was perfect!

Pros: I loved everything!

Cons: Nothing at all!

Recommends Freedom of the Seas? Yes!

Big ship, good layout, clean areas, new public areas, tasteful decor, and very good accessibility!
Good quality, varied resteraunts, okay dining times, pretty good noise, and very good specialty options. I just wish Royal Caribbean was not so expensive. I mean honestly! I can find a cruiseship like this for $500 less than this saling!
Good size, cute decor, amenities were very nice, beds were amazing, staterooms are kept fresh and clean, good location.
It was like a floating Las Vegas, good schedule, quality of instruction was not so good though, I'm sorry to say.
Age-appropiate, good quality, good attitudes, very patient staff members, schedule was perfect for my family, and it seemed like everyone was safe and sound when I came to check on everyone.

They became my friends throughout the cruise. Enough said.