Freedom of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

A challenge at the very beginning

Sail Date: February 17, 2008

Traveled As: Family w/young children

We did have an issue with the spa. They were to give us another couple's massage. They did not follow up with us nor did they credit us for the "service".

Pros: I liked the people I was with and the many activities offered on the ship.

Cons: Our room was incorrect, the dining time was wrong,...I tried to phone my BJs rep prior to departure and he never returned any of my calls or answered any questions.

Recommends Freedom of the Seas? Yes!

We did not get the room we were told about. We were told we would have a pull down bed which was not the case. Our 11 year old was homeless.
The food was great. The additude of the staff was great overall.
Labadee (Cruiseline Private Island)
We rented jet skis when we arrived and then there was no lunch for us upon our return.
George Town, Grand Cayman
Ocho Rios, Jamaica
We had lunch and went back to the ship.