A challenge at the very beginning

Freedom of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: February 17, 2008
Ship: Freedom of the Seas
We did have an issue with the spa. They were to give us another couple's massage. They did not follow up with us nor did they credit us for the "service".

The food was great. The additude of the staff was great overall.

We did not get the room we were told about. We were told we would have a pull down bed which was not the case. Our 11 year old was homeless.
We rented jet skis when we arrived and then there was no lunch for us upon our return.
We had lunch and went back to the ship.

Pros: I liked the people I was with and the many activities offered on the ship.

Cons: Our room was incorrect, the dining time was wrong,...I tried to phone my BJs rep prior to departure and he never returned any of my calls or answered any questions.

Recommends Freedom of the Seas? Yes!