Freedom of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

A Geat Cruise!

Sail Date: July 15, 2007

Freedom is a large ship but if you had cruised on the Explorer you would have recognized the ship's layout as we had and it was very easy to maneuver. This was a sold out cruise but actually no part of the ship was congested. I wish the adult pool area was bigger, somethimes it was diffcult to find a chair when we were at sea for the day. There were 3 pool areas but we would stay at the adult one. I also would like to add that we had my 90 year old mother with us in a wheelchair, I was alittle apprehensive about taking her but the crew made it easy for me to go anywhere in the ship. They were wonderful in helping me get her off and on the ship, never making us feel like we a burden to them. People overall were very considerate about letting us get on the elevator first and making room for her around the ship.

Pros: Royal Carribbean is the cleanest and most friendly ship on the ocean.

Cons: The only thing that was missing was going to RCL's private island.

Recommends Freedom of the Seas? Yes!

I have cruised about 15 times and I never have seen a ship so clean! The crew was exceptional, unbelievable the way they cleaned. We watched them clean a area one am and they just worked so hard, not taking any shortcuts,we watched in amazement as they cleaned each area so well.
Sadly I can't give them a excellent on the food. There were times when I did not like the food. I am not easy to please so maybe I shouldn't give be to hard on them, but I would rather have plain food then all so sauces and strange selections.
We had a balcony room and just loved it! Large, flat screen t.v., comfortabe beds and a large closet. My sister's family was in the next cabin and it was nice because the baloncy wall could be pushed back to connect the 2 cabins, a wonderful idea.
The very very very best!
They had wonderful production shows.
San Juan, Puerto Rico
We had been there so many times that we just got off the ship and walked across the street to the casino.
Don't Miss: The casino!
Philipsburg, St. Maarten
Although it was raining we still went shopping and found the people very nice.
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
Shopping is a must here, and the beaches are beautiful.