Nice break from a busy lifestyle

Explorer of the Seas Cruise Review to Bermuda

Explorer of the Seas

Sail Date: May 01, 2014

Ship: Explorer of the Seas

Review Summary

Definitely recommended cruise!

Ship Experiences

I only ate at the complimentary dinning rooms/cafes. The food was good\, not always the most flavorful but good.

I had a blast: ice skating\, ice skating show\, love & marriage game\, Quest scavenger game\, Etc. The activities coordinator\, Leigh\, is a riot! I literally fell out of my chair laughing. It was mostly adult fun but he was sensitive to children when present. My only complaint is the shows were so good\, I hated to miss one\, and usually they were only offered once.

Most everyone is friendly\, engaging\, and joyful. Staff memorize your name on day one and use it everyday.

The ship is huge\, 14 floors\, but unfortunately small enough to feel the sway of the ocean. I was on a larger boat years ago and felt a lot less. Praise the Lord for Dramamine! Everything is clean an orderly. I did not note any issues with accessibility. There was a large group of Deaf and Deaf-blind individuals that seemed happy with the accommodations\, interpreters were provided.

No issues with the small room; I only needed space for a bed\, closet and bathroom. Perfect for me. The stateroom attendant cleaned twice a day\, more than I needed but no complaints about the cleanliness.

Pros: Activities/events planned on the cruise

Cons: If you missed an event\, it's not offered again later.

Recommends Explorer of the Seas? Yes!