A great time was had by All!

Explorer of the Seas Cruise Review to Bermuda

Sail Date: October 01, 2014
Ship: Explorer of the Seas
Right from the start we were impressed. Our room was ample. Lots of storage space! Could have used a few more hangers\, but can't we all? I always travel with a bunch of wire ones anyway. A blow dryer in the dressing table drawer. Amazing. We loved the promenade. We made new friends on the first day and one or more of us could be found by the coffee tables. If not we strolled through the shops. The casino tried their best to keep smoke from building too much. And surprisingly the slots weren't too tight. So many activities. We will make another trip on this ship as soon as we can.

never had a problem waiting too long to be seated. the food was excellent. Every cruise I've been on had some kind of late night buffet open (even if it was just hamburgers and hotdogs). This ship has a snack bar with sandwiches\, pizza and sweets. I need to watch my sugar intake and without other options some nights I actually was a little hungry!!!!

Ship is the perfect size. Large enough for many activities and yet somehow we felt cozy. And boy did they keep it clean.

Pros: Loved the ship's layout and everything was spotless! Washie Washie

Cons: Windjammer closed at 9. Would have liked a late night grill area.

Recommends Explorer of the Seas? Yes!