Explorer of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

7 day cruise in Feburary

Sail Date: February 01, 2014

I enjoyed the cruise and had a lot of fun but regret we could not go to the Private Island. I know safety comes first but I had heard this happens quite often. The boat was clean and the service was great. I was also concerned about the safety returning to ship in Nassau. We were approached by several people on way to the ship.

Pros: the room size\, the balcony \, The food in main dining rooms and the service. Activities were good too.

Cons: The Buffet and no availablity of food choices after hours. Dissappointing that we could not go to the private island. Safey Issue going from Senior Frogs to boat.

Recommends Explorer of the Seas? Yes!